Wednesday 29 June 2016

Power of I Can

Power of I Can

The statement I Can is very powerful in different aspects of life of a person in our Earth. Mostly I Can changes the life of a person. If a person is thinking that he/she Can't do something or most importantly Can't believe in himself/herself. Then the person just have to remove the "'t" from the statement "I Can't" to make it "I Can". By removing it the person will start to do 2 things or will have changes in his/her life. 

  1. I Can Believe in me.
  2. I Can do Anything.




  Activity:

     To make your I Can't into I Can I have a basic activity for the readers. This activity is meant to be done in groups. You can make a group of friends to play this activity. Which is explained in steps below:
  1. Take 1 page of paper.
  2. Cut it into 3 slips of same size.
  3. Write 1 thing that you can do the best on each slip of paper. like " I Can walk on my hands."
  4. Now fold all them equally.
  5. Now mix your slips with friends' slips.
  6. You and your friends take 3 slips randomly from the mix.
  7. Now each of you will find whose slip is this by asking questions.
  8. Now each of you will tell every body you 3 different I Can statements.

This activity can be played individually. IN this way that you will write 3 things you learned on a particular day. Then at the end of the week of month. Compare your slips. This practice will be very helpful for you to find out positive things about your ownselve.




No comments:

Post a Comment